Why Buy the Mercatus L2-2625 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
When dealing with a prep counter it is important to consider how functional it is against the many requirements in your commercial food establishment. The more function it offers, the better it is going to serve you. That is why Mercatus have worked tirelessly to create the best refrigerated food prep counter for you. Capable of storing all essential ingredients in optimum condition at the point of preparation, operational efficiency and smooth, quick service is guaranteed.
The Mercatus L2-2625 refrigerated prep counter comes with a stainless steel finish for both durability and easy cleaning. It has an injected polyurethane insulation that helps preserve the cool conditions within the counter and a fully automatic operation makes it easy for you to get the maximum benefits from the equipment. The model can be easily switched from fan assisted cooling to static cooling thus increasing your range of options.
This highly effective model features a hermetic compressor which is easy to move and maintain. An automatic defrost enables the unit to periodically remove frosted ice from the counter for added efficiency. It has a digital controller and temperature display for easy monitoring and adjustment of the temperature within the counter for the maximum preservation of your stock.
This unit is ideal for the preservation of your stock with temperatures ranging from -2°C to 8°C. Self-closing doors keep the unit secure at all times and minimise the potential escape of cold air. A replaceable door gasket makes it easy for you to clean your unit and maintain efficiency. The Mercatus L2-2625 also features internal rounded corners removing any potential areas where debris or bacteria could build-up.
The unit comes with 1/1 gastronorm shelves for extra storage space for your merchandise. Fitted castors make it effortless to move your prep counter around during positioning or cleaning. This unit includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Key Features of the Mercatus L2-2625 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 5 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Fully automatic
- Switchable between fan assisted and static cooling
- 1 x 1/1 GN adjustable shelf per door
- Castors 2 lockable
- Hermetic compressor
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to +8°C
- Self-closing doors
- Replaceable door gasket
- 1/1 Gastronorm cupboards
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Injected polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W2625 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H560 x W2157 x D580
- Gross internal volume 516L/ 18.2 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 450L
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 525
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Electric 3.57kWh per 24 hours
- Usage 1303kWh/annum
- Electric 13A, 450W, 230V, UK plug
- Weight 216kg
- Packed 285kg
- 24 months parts only manufacturers warranty included