Delivery, Returns & Cancellations Quick Facts
Delivery Quick Facts :
- All deliveries are free to mainland UK. A surcharge may apply for deliveries to Scotland and Cornwall.
- Standard delivery will be dependent on the product being ordered and stock status - taking place within 2-3 working days, 3-5 working days or with a lead time of approximately 6-8 weeks. Free Next Day Delivery is included on around half of our products. look out for the logo. For next day delivery, orders must be placed and full payment cleared before the cut-off time. This will be dependent on manufacturer / product with the relevant cut-off time being displayed on each product page where applicable. We cannot offer next day deliveries for orders placed over the weekend or on bank holidays. All next day deliveries are subject to stock and take place on weekdays only (excluding Saturday and Sunday). Contact Customer Service for more details.
- Deliveries are made between 7am - 7pm. We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all deliveries are at the couriers discretion. Timed delivery options are available on selected products/manufacturers however this will incur a surcharge.
- Standard deliveries are made on an 18 tonne vehicle (think a double decker bus). Delivery on a smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will incur an additional cost.
- Any vehicle access issues must be stated at the point of purchase. This includes parking restrictions, pedestrianised zones, narrow roads or possible obstructions including low bridges. A failed delivery due to inaccesibility will incur additional charges. For more details please call one of our advisors.
- All deliveries are made to KERBSIDE ONLY at the nearest access point unless an "Unpack and Position" or other service, at an additional cost, has been requested. (This service requires clear, flat access otherwise the delivery will default to kerbside only).
- Deliveries are carried out by a third party courier company arranged by the manufacturer however we remain your main point of contact.
- At the time of delivery you should be given the opportunity to check over your order before accepting and signing a receipt. If you are unable to inspect your order, please sign for as 'unchecked' and report any damage within 24 hours.
- We will email any delivery information to you on completion of order.
- Please measure any access point to the premises to make sure the unit/s will fit. Where units are too large to take into the premises and need to be returned, a restocking charge will be incurred.
- For shipping outside of the UK mainland we are able to deliver to UK based freight forwarding companies only.
Returns and Cancellations Quick Facts :
- All returns are eligible for a restocking charge.
- If equipment is faulty upon delivery, the manufactuers must be given the opportunity to fix the issue before the unit is returned.
- You may have to cover the cost of returning a product yourself dependent on the manufacturer.
- Equipment delivered that is fit for purpose, as ordered and without electromechanical fault is classed as a qualified order/sale. Should you wish to return a qualified order/sale, a restocking fee will be charged.
- Any return made on the grounds of mis-order by customer or incorrect measurements of site etc. will incur charges.
- Returns must be made in original packaging.
- Damaged products that are to be returned may not be collected at the same time as delivery of new equipment.
- Faulty parts replaced on warranty may need to be returned at customers own cost.
- Any cancellation made when an order has been processed, dispatched for delivery and left the manufacturer will be subject to a restocking fee, even if you have not yet received delivery
Visit our FAQ's page for commonly asked questions regarding delivery, returns and cancellations.
Please click here for Full Details of our Terms & Conditions