Artikcold GN2100TN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Artikcold GN2100TN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
When looking for a prep counter, you want one that will give you the best service for your commercial kitchen. Artikcold have years of experience in the innovation and creation of effective kitchen equipment.
The Artikcold GN2100TN Fridge Counter is made using cutting edge technology for commercial use. With a stainless steel finish, this fridge counter from Artikcold is solid enough to withstand the different environmental factors in your workplace. It also provides a clean and polished look for your fridge.
The fridge has a temperature range of -2°C to 8°C which can accommodate a wide range of foods and drinks. A ventilated cooling system makes it more efficient. It also has an easily replaceable magnetic door gaskets which help seal the prep counter thus maintaining the conditions inside.
Self-closing doors with recessed door handles make it easier to further maintain the cool conditions inside the prep counter. The more the conditions are kept constant, the more efficient your counter will be. The automatic defrost system makes it easier for you to use your prep counter without having to remove frosted ice.
The gross capacity of 313 litres, your fridge has plenty of space for a wide variety of products. The Artikcold GN2100TN Refrigerated Prep Counter comes with a 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the GN2100TN Chilled Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost system
- Ventilated cooling system
- Replaceable magnetic door gaskets
- Self-closing doors with recessed door handles
- Temperature range of -2°C to +8°C
- Adjustable thermostat and digital temperature display
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish
- Rounded internal corners make cleaning easy
- Easy to access condensing unit
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1360 x D700
- Gross internal volume 313L / 10.6 cubic foot
- Shelves 2 x 1/1GN included
- 13A supply required
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres) 300
- Max Ambient 25C at 65% RH
- R134a refrigerant
- 55mm insulation
- Weight: 93kg
- Includes 12 months parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||3 x (600x400mm)|
|Warranty||12 months parts and 12 months labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||300|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||196|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.