Why Buy the Blizzard HBC2SL Slimline Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Blizzard HBC2SL Slimline Refrigerated Counter are designed to offer convenient chilled storage at the point of food prep for enhanced kitchen efficiency and time management.The refrigeration system utilises a Dixell controllerfor total precision and control over desired storage conditions. This means that goods stored will be consistently maintained within the temperature range of 2°C to 8°C.
Working as chilled storage, this counter solution uses R290 refrigerant gas, with a 220W power and 913 kWh/annum consumption. A climate class of 4 means that it perform best in maximum ambient environments of 30°C and 55% relative humidity.
A stainless steel interior and exterior ensure longevity and a food-safe construction with which to work on and around. The heavy duty castors provide mobility should the 109kg weight counter need manoeuvering while the internal rounded corners make cleaning easy. The doors have aself closing feature and also a dwell position should they need to be kept open.
Replaceable gaskets ensure the doors can be bought back to life after their expiration and with an adjustable shelf behind each door (measuring 330 x 430mm each), there is plenty of room in the 260 litre internal space.
Using the counter is as simple as plugging it in to a 13 amp supply and waiting for the temperature to reach a desired level. Should anything go wrong with the counter within the first 2 years, it is covered by a full manufacturers parts and labour warranty.
Main Features of the HBC2SL Slim-Line Stainless Steel Counter
- Double door layout
- Dixell temperature controller
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Ducted system with ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves - 1 per door
- Doors are self-closing with dwell 'stay open' position
- Internally rounded corners
- Full stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W1360 x D600
- Shelf dimensions (mm): 330 x 430
- 228L gross capacity
- Power: 220W, 230V, 13 A
- Electric usage 913Wh/annum
- Energy Rating C
- Climate Class 4
- R290 refrigerant
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 109kg
- Supplied with a full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard