Why Buy the Polar DL914 Fridge Prep Counter with Upstand?
When it comes to picking a prep counter for your catering needs, always consider working with Polar’s DL914 fridge prep counter with upstand. It comes from a range of commercial counter units which provide practical work surface space for your food preparation whilst storing core chilled ingredients close to hand.
This unit has a stainless steel construction on the inside and outside. This makes it durable and easy to clean allowing the prep counter to fit right into your business. With a fully automatic operation, you will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of features such as an automatic defrost system which is tasked at preventing the accumulation of frosted ice within the counter.
Additionally, the unit has the ability to supply a consistent flow of cold air throughout the double door cabinet ranging between -2°C to 8°C for the preservation of your stored food items. This is made possible through a forced air circulation system. You will have user-friendly controls and digital display to help monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly.
Inside, the unit comes with 2 strong shelves to increase the storage area for your merchandise. These shelves can be adjusted to allow the interior layout to be personalised to meet your individual need. There is a 50mm insulation all around the unit to help with energy preservation, efficiency and overall performance
The DL914 counter is built on castors with a front braking system to help with the safe and easy movement when needed.
Key Features of the Polar DL914 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Self-closing doors
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Electronic display and rapid chill recovery rate
- Temperature range -2°C to 8°C
- Castors, front braked
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H960 x W1360 x D700
- Gross internal volume 282L
- Net Usable Volume 205L
- 100mm high stainless steel upstand
- 2 adjustable shelves supplied
- 50mm insulation
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Max ambient 5°C to 43°C
- Electric 1.95A, 230V, 350W, UK Plug
- Electric usage: 1.98kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 723.795 kWh/annum
- Weight 108kg
- Includes a 24 month on site full parts and labour warranty