Why Buy the Blizzard HBC2 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The HBC2 refrigerated prep counter from Blizzard is a versatile piece of equipment that is designed to offer you cooling services for your perishable food items and a solid worktop where you can prepare dishes for your customers. The unit has a stainless steel construction on the inside and outside to guarantee longevity and make it easier to clean. Complete with 100mm upstand, this counter offers protection to surrounding areas for total cleanliness and hygiene.
It has 2 solid hinged doors which give you easy access to the refrigerated storage section of the counter. The unit provides temperatures ranging between 2°C to 8°C through an even ventilated air distribution system. This is further made possible by the Zanussi compressor. To prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the cabinet, this unit operates with an automatic defrost system.
You will have a Dixell Blue Line controller to monitor and adjust temperatures accordingly. The unit has internal rounded corners for simple, in depth cleaning. It also features replaceable door gaskets which make cleaning and maintenance easy. This prep counter from Blizzard is built on heavy duty castors for easy movement when required.
You are supplied with 2 x 1/1 GN shelves with a maximum depth of 150mm for effective arrangement and organisation of stock inside your cabinet. The Blizzard HBC2 double door refrigerated counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard HBC2 Refrigerated Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors with dwell position
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling ducted system
- Even air distribution by ducted system
- Dixell Blue Line controller
- Zanussi compressor
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Heavy duty castors as standard
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H835 (935 inc. upstand) x W1360 x D700
- 100mm coved stainless steel upstand fitted
- Gross internal volume 313L
- Net usable volume 196L
- 2 x 1/1 GN shelves included
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric usage 1104 kWh/annum
- Electric 230V, 13A, 350W, UK plug
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 110kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included