Why Buy the Scotsman EC46 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump?
The Scotsman EC46 ice machine is an expertly made piece of equipment that enables you to meet all your ice needs on a daily basis. The model has been built to provide consistent action and performance and save you both time and resources.
This model has a built-in waste drain pump that is designed to help you get rid of all residual water from your ice cube making process. It has a stainless steel construction that is both hardy and durable and important in the longevity of your machine. The door is ergonomic bringing in a modern look to the ice maker.
The easy-to-use electronic controller allows you to effectively manage your ice cube making process. There are measures put in place to ensure that the ice cubes you make are not contaminated. These include an AglON anti-microbial protection which is important in the prevention of bacterial growth inside the ice machine and a scale accumulation system that collects all the scale and makes it harmless.
This unit is able to produce up to 25Kg or 1250 cubes in 24 hours. It is WRAS approved hence guaranteeing you the best service throughout the year. The Scotsman EC46 ice cuber includes a 3-year parts and 2 year labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Scotsman EC46 Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Ergonomic access
- Electronic controlled
- Clean alert
- Integral waste drain pump
- AglON anti-microbial protection
- Front access condenser air filter
- Scale accumulation system
- Built-in storage bin
- Water or air cooled
- WRAS approved
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H645 x W386 x D600
- 400W, 230V, single phase
- Start Amps 12
- Run Amps 2.1
- Output 25kg / 1250 cubes per 24 hours
- Storage 9kg
- Water Consumption: Air Cooled - 77 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Water Cooled - 400 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Weight 35kg
- 36 months parts and 24 months labour warranty included