Scotsman ACM206 Ice Maker
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Scotsman ACM206 Ice Maker?
The Scotsman ACM206 ice maker is the perfect piece of equipment to have in a high demand commercial space. It enables you to provide clean and ready to use ice cubes for various uses. This model comes from a range of fully automatic ice cubers.
It has a stainless steel construction which you will find helpful in increasing the longevity of the machine. Since your ice machine will be constantly exposed to wet conditions, stainless steel is the best material. The unit has an ergonomic door that brings in a touch of modernity to your business as well as an easy to use electronic control which gives you full control over the equipment.
There are systems put in place to ensure that the ice cubes produced are clean. There is an AglON Anti Microbe Protection which is ideal in preventing the growth of bacteria in the machine as well as a scale accumulation system which collects all scale rendering it harmless.
The condenser air filter can easily be accessed from the front which makes it easier for you to carry out cleaning operations. This unit is WRAS approved hence guaranteeing you quality service throughout the year. This model is capable of producing up to 130kgs or 6500 cubes per 24 hours. You will be provided with a 50Kg storage bin to hold your ice until required.
All Scotsman Ice makers include 3 years parts and 2 year labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Scotsman ACM206 Commercial Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- AglON anti microbe protection
- Front access condenser air filter
- Scale accumulation system
- Ergonomic access
- Clean alert
- Built-in storage bin
- Water or air cooled
- Electronic controlled
- WRAS approved
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1250 x D620
- 950W, 230V, single phase
- Start Amps 19
- Run Amps 4.7
- Storage 50Kg
- Output 130kg / 6500 cubes per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Air Cooled - 288 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Water Cooled - 2496 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Weight 84kg
- 36 months parts and 24 month labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||Up to 130kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||36 Months Parts and 24 Months Labour|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled or Water cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.