Scotsman EC87 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Scotsman EC87 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump?
The Scotsman EC87 ice machine is one of the most reliable pieces of equipment you can have in a commercial space. It is designed to ensure that you get ample quantities of clean, usable ice on a daily basis.
The EC87 comes built in a stainless steel finish that is both hardy and durable making it the ideal choice for humid environments. This ice machine also comes with a waste drain pump. The pump rids the unit of all residual water making it easy and safe to use.
The ice cuber from Scotsman also features an easy-to-use electronic control system which gives you full control over the ice making process. The condenser unit can be easily accessed from the front making your cleaning operations seamless.
To prevent bacteria growth, the ice maker has AglON anti-microbial protection. There is also a scale accumulation system that collects all the scale making it harmless. This model is WRAS approved hence guaranteeing you the best results throughout the year.
It is able to produce up to 44Kg or 2000 cubes per 24hrs. You will be provided with a 19Kg storage bin to contain your ice until is required. The Scotsman EC86 ice cuber also includes a 3-year parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Scotsman EC86 Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Ergonomic access
- Electronic controlled
- Clean alert
- Integral waste drain pump
- AglON anti-microbial protection
- Front access condenser air filter
- Scale accumulation system
- Built-in storage bin
- Water or air cooled
- WRAS approved
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H875 x W531 x D600
- 480W, 230V, single phase
- Start Amps 18
- Run Amps 3.3
- Production Per Day: 44kg / 2000 cubes
- Storage 19kg
- Water Consumption: Air Cooled - 144 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Water Cooled - 520 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Weight 44kg
- 36 months parts warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||Up to 44kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||36 Months parts only warranty as standard|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled or Water cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.