Scotsman EC107 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Scotsman EC107 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump?
The Scotsman EC107 ice machine is an important piece of equipment to have in a commercial space. It is designed using the latest technology to ensure that you are able to get your daily supply of clean and fresh ice.
This range of Scotsman ice cubers has a built-in waste drain pump. The pump ensures that any excess water is eliminated in an appropriate manner. It has a stainless steel construction that is both hardy and durable offering longevity even in tough environments.
The unit has an electronic control system that offers full control to get the results you need. There is a clean alert as well as a preinstalled AglON anti-microbe protection which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria. This ensures that you get clean and ready to use ice at all times.
The model has an ergonomic door as well as a front access condenser air filter. There is a scale accumulation system which collects all the scale, separating it to prevent the contamination of your ice. This ice maker from Scotsman is able to produce 53Kg or 2650 cubes every day. You will be provided with an inbuilt 23Kg storage bin.
The Scotsman EC107 ice cuber also includes 3-year parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Scotsman EC106 Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Integral waste drain pump
- AglON anti microbe protection
- Front access condenser air filter
- Scale accumulation system
- Ergonomic access
- Clean alert
- Built-in storage bin
- Water or air cooled
- Electronic controlled
- WRAS approved
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H850 (without legs) 939 (inc. legs) x W531 x D600
- 550W, 230V, single phase
- Start Amps 18
- Run Amps 3.3
- Storage 23Kg
- Production Per 24hrs: 53kg / 2650 cubes
- Water Consumption: Air Cooled - 136 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Water Cooled - 550 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Weight 52kg
- 36 months parts warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||Up to 53kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||36 months parts warranty as standard|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled or Water cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.