*Images are for illustration purposes only
Why Buy the Foster FMSLIM700NG Glass Door Multideck?
The Foster FMSLIM700NG Glass Door Multideck delivers the large capacity of a multi-tiered display within a small slimline footprint and with the efficiency of a closed fronted chiller. The single door effectively contains cold air, reducing energy consumption up to 55% for noticeable savings when compared to other open fronted fridges. Constructed with a clear acrylic door, combined with extra wide side panels made of toughened glass, visibility of the products on display is enhanced to entice custom and boost sales.
Operating with precision temperatures of 2°C to 4°C, the FMSLIM700NG is suitable for all general purpose produce and thanks to the added 400mm shelf depth, the unit can hold standard sandwich packs at 3 deep to maximise storage capacity and display potential. To ensure that contents are advertised in the best light, this Foster chilled display boasts efficient LED interior lighting in the form of two vertical side mounted bars.
Key Features of the FMSLIM 700NG Multideck with Door
- Single frameless door
- Slimline design
- Extra 400mm shelf depth
- Extra wide glass end panels for increased visibility
- Toughened glass for a more durable display
- 2°C to 4°C temperature range
- Electronic temperature display and precision control
- Efficient LED lighting
- Nightblind with 'soft closing mechanism' saves energy
- Rollers for easy movement and positioning
- Includes 3 adjustable cantilever shelves plus base creates a 4 tier display
- Shelves are fully removable
- Slide out condensing unit gives easy access during servicing
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with acrylic door
Specifications of Foster Slimline Multideck with Door
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1780 x 695 x 680mm
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, 10A
- R404a refrigerant
- Noise level @1m: 78.95dB
- Unpacked weight: 120kg
- Packed weight: 136kg
Manufacturer's Standard Warranty
A full 24 months manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included as standard.