Foster FSL400H Slimline Single Door Fridge
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster FSL 400H Slimline Single Door Fridge?
Embody professionalism and finesse with the Foster FSL 400H Slimline Single Door refrigerator. Don’t be fooled by its simple and chic design.
The FSL 400H offers immense resistance to damages such as scratches and dents (typical of a commercial setting) due to its robust and high-grade stainless steel exterior.
Prudent shelving options. This unique single door fridge is customarily kitted with 3 nylon-coated shelves. These tough shelving units support a multitude of products, at your discretion, in the interior’s entire 400 litre capacity.
As a matter of fact, the detachable shelving also helps lighten organization and routine clean-up tasks.
Curtail food wastage. Due to high efficiency, forced air refrigeration is utilized in the FSL 400H. In effect, there’s uniform temperature distribution which results in foodstuff remaining fresher for longer durations.
Distinct bottom-mounted refrigeration. To enrich the performance of this unit, the FSL 400H efficiently draws in cooler air from the ground surface. Since it doesn’t require a catalyst, when compared to other systems, it ultimately cuts down on your power bills.
Simplify relocation with 80mm castors that are positioned at the base of this unit chiller. These castors ease movement and reposition during delivery and as you restructure your setting.
- LED temperature display
- Removable magnetic door gaskets for proper insulation
- 60mm insulation thickness
- Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable feet
- 80 mm castors for movement/repositioning
- High storage capacity 400 litres
- 304 stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- Dimensions: 1900mm Height, width 600mm, 705mm depth
- 3 shelves each with an area of 466 x 506mm
Running requirements and specifications
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free operation
- Temperature ranges: (+1°C to +4°C)
- ISO Climate class 5 with up to 40℃ ambient temperatures
- Includes 24 month parts and labour warranty.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Aluminium with stainless steel door|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40%|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||268|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 4C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.