Why Buy the Foster BFT15 Blast Freezer and Chiller?
When it comes to freezing large quantities of merchandise in a short time, you need a piece of equipment that guarantees you the best results without running up your energy bills. Foster have designed a device that will not only rapidly freeze your produce but have also made sure that it has all the features that give you the best experience.
The BFT15 blast freezer is built using high quality 304 stainless steel that ensures its durability in your commercial kitchen. Stainless steel also makes it easy to clean the chiller thus allowing you to keep up with the hygienic requirements in your kitchen.
Its tray loading blast freezer provides the ideal way to ensure quality and food safety is maximised in every kitchen, large or small. The chiller is able to blast freeze foods from +70C to -18C in 240 minutes and chill from +70C to +3C in 90 minutes if required.
A menu driven touchpad allows simple selection of the required program with a push to start for simple operation. Using colour coding, monitoring the progress of the freezing cycle is quick and easy.
The blast chiller comes built on castors which make it easy to move around. A solid hinged door secures your produce and can be reversed if necessary for convenient placement while an automatic defrost system ensures the freezer runs efficiently at all times.
The Foster BFT15 Chiller & Blast Freezer comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster BFT15 Blast Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Can also be as a blast chiller if required
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- Intuitive easy touch control panel
- 1 Solid hinged door (reversible)
- Automatic defrost system
- Freeze Temperature 70°C to -18°C
- Freeze Time 240 min
- Freezing Capacity - 15kg
- Temperature Probe
- Supplied with 80mm castors
- High quality 304 Stainless Steel exterior & interior
- Exceeds UK and European food safety requirements
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H890 x W755 x D690
- Capable of blast freezing 15kg from +70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes
- Can blast chill from 70°C to 3°C in less than 90 minutes with a maximum entry temperature of 90°C
- 3 shelf positions accepts 1/1 GN
- R290 refrigerant with R404a option available
- Electrical supply rating - 1ph, 230V, 13amp
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included