Why Buy the Koldbox KXCC2-PREP Refrigerated Saladette Counter?
The KXCC2-PREP is ideal for any busy catering environment looking to maximise their efficieny & time management with high performance refrigeration. This saladette counter comes with a gastronorm well that can accept containers up to 150mm deep letting you conveniently access ingeredients rapidly, streamlining your service.
This counter features a striking stainless steel finish, that's easy to clean and maintain whilst simultaneously boosting the cabinet's strength. Doubling down on this easy to clean design this unit has rounded internal corners and a removable condenser filter. The door gasket is completly replaceable, ensuring this prep counter can last a long time.
A 135mm deep polypropylene cutting board is fitted at the top which allows for rapid food prep when combined with the easily accessible gastronorm well. This unit has a 240 litre capacity & comes with 1 GN1/1 shelf per door, the shelf is fully adjustable meaning you can store a wide range of rotating stock with this versatile prep counter.
The KXCC2-PREP has a temperature range of 2C to 8C. A digital thermostat and controller are fitted to the bottom of the unit allowing you to easily monitor the internal temperature and make adjustments according, ensuring you can create the perfect conditions in which to store your stock. Couple this with the 35mm insulation and you can save money on your next energy bill without sacrificing on produce quality.
12 months parts & labour are included with this unit as standard.
Key features of the KXCC2-PREP Gastronorm Saladette Counter
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- 135mm deep polypropylene cutting board
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital temperature controller with display
- 1 adjustable GN1/1 shelf per door
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Free standing placement
- Replaceable door gasket
- 4 Feet at base
- Internal corner rounded for easy cleaning
- Gastronorm well accepts containers up to 150mm deep
- Removable condenser filter for cleaning
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 877 x 903 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- 240 litres capacity
- Off cycle defrosting
- 2℃ to 8℃ temperature range
- Power: 170W, 13A supply required
- R600a refrigerant
- Noise level 42dBA
- 80kg weight
- 35mm insulation
- 12 months parts & labour warranty