Koldbox KXCC2-PREP Refrigerated Saladette Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Koldbox KXCC2-PREP Refrigerated Saladette Counter?
The KXCC2-PREP is ideal for any busy catering environment looking to maximise their efficieny & time management with high performance refrigeration. This saladette counter comes with a gastronorm well that can accept containers up to 150mm deep letting you conveniently access ingeredients rapidly, streamlining your service.
This counter features a striking stainless steel finish, that's easy to clean and maintain whilst simultaneously boosting the cabinet's strength. Doubling down on this easy to clean design this unit has rounded internal corners and a removable condenser filter. The door gasket is completly replaceable, ensuring this prep counter can last a long time.
A 135mm deep polypropylene cutting board is fitted at the top which allows for rapid food prep when combined with the easily accessible gastronorm well. This unit has a 240 litre capacity & comes with 1 GN1/1 shelf per door, the shelf is fully adjustable meaning you can store a wide range of rotating stock with this versatile prep counter.
The KXCC2-PREP has a temperature range of 2C to 8C. A digital thermostat and controller are fitted to the bottom of the unit allowing you to easily monitor the internal temperature and make adjustments according, ensuring you can create the perfect conditions in which to store your stock. Couple this with the 35mm insulation and you can save money on your next energy bill without sacrificing on produce quality.
12 months parts & labour are included with this unit as standard.
Key features of the KXCC2-PREP Gastronorm Saladette Counter
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- 135mm deep polypropylene cutting board
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital temperature controller with display
- 1 adjustable GN1/1 shelf per door
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Free standing placement
- Replaceable door gasket
- 4 Feet at base
- Internal corner rounded for easy cleaning
- Gastronorm well accepts containers up to 150mm deep
- Removable condenser filter for cleaning
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 877 x 903 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- 240 litres capacity
- Off cycle defrosting
- 2℃ to 8℃ temperature range
- Power: 170W, 13A supply required
- R600a refrigerant
- Noise level 42dBA
- 80kg weight
- 35mm insulation
- 12 months parts & labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||2x 1/1 (inside cabinet) - 3x 1/6 (top well)|
|Internal Height (mm)||456|
|Worktop||135mm deep polypropylene cutting board|
|Shelves||2 adjustable 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||240|
|Max Ambient||30C (55% RH)|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.