Valera HVSALST3 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 7 to 10 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Valera HVSALST3 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Valera HVSALST3 Prep Counter combines a chilled gastronorm topping unit with a refrigerated 1/1 GN compatible cabinet resulting in everything that you need during a busy service being organised and close to hand. This saladette unit can operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 38°C, meaning that it's suitable for use right in the heart and amid the heat of the kitchen without any effect on performance.
The top section accepts GN pans to hold most used ingredients so that everything you need to deliver a speedy service is always within reach. Featuring a sliding stainless steel lid, these ingredients can be covered when not needed to maintain freshness. Designed with a narrow polyproylene food preparation surface you have access to a hygienic area on which to chop, dice and slice foods.
The bottom cabinet has three hinged doors that deliver easy, clear access to the refrigerated interior. Three shelves are included meaning there's plenty of space for stock. The HVSALST3 refrigerated saladette counter has been designed with an under mounted refrigeration system ensuring optimum airflow can be achieved, drawing air from coolest area of the kitchen. This triple door prep counter is fitted with castors as standard to ensure easy maneuverability whether during positioning or cleaning procedures.
Valera supply a full 2 year parts and labour warranty as standard to guarantee you're always fully covered.
Key Features of the HVSALST3 Saladette Counter
- 1/1 GN compatible
- 3 door chiller cabinet
- Bottom mounted
- Polypropylene work surface
- Stainless steel sliding lid to cover GN
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Castors fitted as standard
- Static cooling refrigeration system with circulating fan
- Automatic defrost
Specifications and Running Requirements
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 920 x 1365 x 700 (mm)
- Capacity: 368 litres/13 cu.ft.
- 3 shelves
- Power: 270W, requires 13A supply
- Energy rating: D
- Maximum ambient temperatures 38°C at 60% RH
- Refrigerant R134a
- Weight: 108kg
- 2 year parts and labour as standard
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 7 to 10 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||2 years parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||368|
|Max Ambient||38Â°C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.