Why Buy the Polar G606 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Polar G606 refrigerated prep counter is built to help you meet all the professional and hygienic standards expected in a food catering business. This compact counter from Polar is ideal for sandwich preparation. It has a half sliding/lift up lid to access gastronorm area.
The model is built using stainless steel on both the interior and exterior. It also features a stainless steel worktop that is easy to clean. 2 solid hinged doors give you access to the refrigerated undercarriage that helps you store additional stock. This undercarriage provides temperatures ranging from 2C to 8C.
A fan assisted cooling system ensures that cool air is evenly distributed within the cabinet while an automatic defrost system rids the counter of all frosted ice. This food prep counter from Polar has a gross internal volume of 240L and 2 adjustable shelves with 2 floor protection.
Shelves are important in creating order and organisation within the counter while also increasing the surface area for your storage. This prep counter from Polar includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G606 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Polypropylene chopping board
- Capacity 1/1 gastronorm interior
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H885 x W900 x D700
- Chopping board dimensions: 900 x 135mm
- Gross internal volume 240L/ 8.48 cubic foot
- 2 Adjustable shelves and 2 floor protections
- Top capacity: 2.5GN
- Ambient temperature range +5C to +32C
- Refrigerant R600a
- 35 mm insulation
- Electric 230V, 0.34KW, 1.5A, UK Plug
- Weight 83kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included