Why Buy the Interlevin Italia SP60 Slim Multideck Display?
The SP60 Slim Multideck Display from Interlevin is a solid mid-range product that combines build quality and features. A popular choice for many businesses, this range provides optimum capacity within a smaller footprint, ideal for premises that are limited by space and access restrictions.
With a generous 5 tiers of shelving and EPOS ticket strips supplied as standard, this unit is perfect for making the most of a tight space.
A night blind comes as standard, for increased efficiency when the unit is not in use, as well as switchable interior lighting.
Key Features of the SP60 Slim Multideck:
- Using fan assisted cooling systems, even and consistent conditions are achieved.
- This plug in unit is entirely free standing with all components integrated into the main body of the equipment.
- Measuring 1970mm height and a slim 602mm depth, the reduced dimensions don’t impede the capacity.
- With a temperature range of 2ËšC-8ËšC, conditions are suitable to store and display dairy and deli products along with cooked meats, sandwiches and chilled drinks etc. This multideck is suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 25ËšC and 65%RH.
- The full digital operation guarantees ease of use and excellent control of settings.
- A digital temperature display allows easy monitoring of refrigerated conditions even in the busiest of premises.
- 4 adjustable shelves create 5 levels of storage, each shelf being able to be used as a flat or tilted display.
- With fitted ticket strips all produce will be clearly labelled and neatly presented.
- The white and grey exterior and corresponding white interior create a uniformed presentation exuding professionalism.
- A night blind is fitted as standard to increase efficiency during ‘out of hours’ periods, effectively containing chilled air and reducing the workload of the compressor.
- The adjustable feet allow the multideck to be effectively levelled with other equipment creating a fully uniformed appearance.
- A 24 months parts only warranty is supplied as standard
- Available in a choice of widths guaranteeing that all business requirements can be met.
|Model Number||Width||Display Area (m2)|
*Please Note: The SP60-140 and SP60-187 are not available on a next day delivery.
This unit comes with a 24 Months Parts Only Warranty, with the option of an additional 12 or 24 Months Labour Warranty.
For more details on multideck specifications and features visit our buying guide page.
*Components such as blinds, bulbs and other wear and tear parts are not covered under any warranty.*