Interlevin LHF460SS Chest Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin LHF460SS Chest Freezer?
The Interlevin LHF460SS Chest Freezer was engineered to provide a low-profile design that can deliver genuinely outstanding performance and practicality in a professional, easily-installed and decently crafted package.
This unit offers generous storage space for your frozen products. With a huge 447 litre gross capacity and 2 built-in wire baskets supplied, it’s easy to organise and replenish your inventory.
A robust easy to lift-up lid complete with lock makes access effortless, while offering additional security from prying eyes during non-operational hours.
What’s more, the strong lid reinforces insulation of your merchandise while concurrently contributing to low-energy consumption. Constructed using durable and hygienic stainless steel, the lid can be used as additional food preparation area if required.
Using R600a refrigerant gases which replace outdated CFC pollutants, cold air is uniformly circulated within the unit’s interior to maintain the unit’s temperature range of -18℃ to -22℃.
The LHF460SS is equipped with a defrost drain as standard which makes manual defrosting a quick and user-friendly routine.
Key features of the Solid Stainless Steel Lid Chest Freezer
- White exterior and interior finish
- Strong stainless steel solid lid
- Supplied with 2 baskets
- Maximum no of baskets accommodated: 3
- Supplied with lock for protection of merchandise
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Static cooling
- Fitted with defrost drain
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 860 x1300 x 730mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 715 x 1186 x 536mm (HxWxD)
- 447 litres capacity
- Manual defrosting
- -18℃ to -22℃ temperature range with 25℃ maximum ambient temperature
- Refrigerant R600a refrigerant charge 80
- 141W, 230V, single phase 13A
- Power usage: 1.05 kWh/24hr
- Weight 68kg
- 24 months’ parts only warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||0|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Exterior Finish||White With Stainless Lid|
|Internal Height (mm)||715|
|Internal Width (mm)||1186|
|Internal Depth (mm)||536|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||447|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.