Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM-240ANE-HC Modular Ice Maker?
When looking for an ice machine, you can always trust the Hoshizaki brand to produce the best. The IM-240ANE-HC Modular Ice Maker comes with a stainless steel exterior that makes it easy to maintain cleanliness and hygiene while increasing its longevity. A removable door gasket also makes it easy to clean your ice system and create an effective seal for enhanced efficiency.
Additionally, this model comes with features that allow it to produce the cleanest ice you will ever have. It has a closed water circuit that prevents water from being contaminated by outside objects. An automatic rinse cycle rids the ice maker of all water after a cycle and replaces it with clean water. This way, the ice will always be fresh. There is a magnetic water pump that is important in ensuring that your ice machine will not leak.
An easily removable air filter is important because it means the ice maker is not only able to produce clean ice, but also makes maintenance simple. There is an electric control system that enables you to interact with your unit without having to manually manipulate it.
The Hoshizaki IM-240ANE-HC modular ice machine produces up to 235kg in 24 hours. It also includes 24-month manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki IM-240ANE-HC Modular Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Closed water circuit
- Electronically controlled
- Integrated door handles
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Hygienic stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic water pump is included
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H880 x W560 x D700
- Ice cube size 28 x 28 x 32 mm
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. up to 235
- Corresponding bin(s) B-301SA, B-501SA, B-801SA
- Electric Connection Load 930W, 230V, single phase
- Refrigerant R290
- Net Weight (kg) 78
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 89
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included