Hoshizaki IM-21CNE-HC Integral Ice Maker
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Hoshizaki IM-21CNE-HC Integral Ice Maker?
Are you looking for an efficient and dependable ice making machine? Look no further than the IM-21CNE-HC integral ice maker from Hoshizaki. This machine is built with your needs in mind thus allowing you to meet your daily ice needs while still saving on energy bills.
The ice making machine comes with a stainless steel exterior, making it easier to clean and maintain thus enabling it to last long. Removable gaskets also make it easier to clean the ice maker and maintain an effective seal for enhanced efficiency.
There is an electronic control system that lets you interact seamlessly with your ice maker. An automatic rinse cycle replaces old water with fresh water after every cycle thus guaranteeing your supply of ice at all times. Additionally, there is a removable air filter that is easy to clean.
A closed water circuit helps prevent contamination from outside while a magnetic water pump prevents leakages from occurring. Using the IM-21CNE-HC model, you are guaranteed a consistent supply of clean and solid ice.
The Hoshizaki IM-21CNE-HC integral ice cuber is capable of producing up to 25kg of ice in 24 hours and has an 11.5kg storage bin. This ensures that you have a clean and safe place to store your ice for future use. Hoshizaki also include a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key features of the Hoshizaki IM-21CNE-HC Self Contained Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Closed water circuit
- Electronically controlled
- Integrated door handles
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Hygienic stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic water pump is included
- Removable door gaskets
- Air cooled operation
- Stainless steel finish
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H695 x W398 x D451
- Output of 25kg per 24hours
- Storage bin capacity 11.5kg
- Ambient temperature range 1°C to 40°C
- Water supply temperature 5°C to 35°C
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 13A, 225W, 230V, single phase
- Water pressure 0.7bar-8bar
- Weight 34kg
- Packed 39kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||25kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.