Why Buy the True TUC-27D-2 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Picking a prep counter is an important step in any commercial food catering operation. A good food preparation counter enables you to serve your customers in the most professional way by enhancing the hygiene and quality of the food served. That is why True has worked hard to ensure that you get the most efficient equipment in the market.
The TUC-27D refrigerated counter comes with a combination of both aluminium and stainless steel finishes for both longevity and ease of cleaning. The unit also features removable magnetic gaskets.
The counter features 2 heavy duty drawers that give you plenty of space for your storage needs. They have a self-closing mechanism and recessed handles which help prevent leaving them open accidentally. Your counter will be able to maintain temperatures ranging from 0.5°C to 3.3°C for the maximum preservation of your food items and ingredients. You will have an exceptionally large condenser to help maintain these temperatures throughout the operation of your equipment.
Additionally, this model has a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that helps maintain the efficiency of the counter at all times. This way, you will not spend too much on energy bills. The polyurethane insulation used has zero ozone depletion potential making this model friendly to the environmental.
The TUC-27D-2 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 60 months part and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TUC-27D-2 Double Drawer Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- 2 Heavy duty drawers
- Self-closing drawers fitted recessed handles
- Each drawer holds one 305 x 508 x 153 mm pan (not included)
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor
- Larger fan blades
- Digital temperature display mounted in top edge of counter
- Maintains temperatures 0.5°C to 3.3°C
- Epoxy coated evaporator
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor
- Large condenser to maintain cabinet temperatures
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance
- High density, Ecomate polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Built on castors, 2 at the front lockable
- Magnetic door gasket(s) removable
- 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Stainless steel doors with white aluminium liner
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminium finished back
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H839 x W702 x D766
- Capacity 184 litres
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R290
- Electricity annual consumption 571 kWh
- Electric 1.8A, 230V, cord length 2.13m, UK plug
- Weight 103kg
- 60 Months parts and labour warranty included