True TUC-27D-2 Refrigerated Prep Counter
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the True TUC-27D-2 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Picking a prep counter is an important step in any commercial food catering operation. A good food preparation counter enables you to serve your customers in the most professional way by enhancing the hygiene and quality of the food served. That is why True has worked hard to ensure that you get the most efficient equipment in the market.
The TUC-27D refrigerated counter comes with a combination of both aluminium and stainless steel finishes for both longevity and ease of cleaning. The unit also features removable magnetic gaskets.
The counter features 2 heavy duty drawers that give you plenty of space for your storage needs. They have a self-closing mechanism and recessed handles which help prevent leaving them open accidentally. You will have an exceptionally large condenser to help maintain these temperatures throughout the operation of your equipment.
Additionally, this model has a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that helps maintain the efficiency of the counter at all times. This way, you will not spend too much on energy bills. The polyurethane insulation used has zero ozone depletion potential making this model friendly to the environmental.
Key Features of the True TUC-27D-2 Double Drawer Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- 2 Heavy duty drawers
- Self-closing drawers fitted recessed handles
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor
- Larger fan blades
- Digital temperature display mounted in top edge of counter
- Epoxy coated evaporator
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor
- Large condenser to maintain cabinet temperatures
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance
- High density, Ecomate polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Built on castors, 2 at the front lockable
- Magnetic door gasket(s) removable
- 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Stainless steel doors with white aluminium liner
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminium finished back
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||103|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel / Aluminium|
|Warranty||60 Months Parts and Labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0.5C to 3.3C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.