Polar U638 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar U638 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The U638 four drawer prep counter is built to facilitate convenient operation in any commercial kitchen. It is designed to ensure that you are able to prepare and preserve your food items with little trouble. This refrigerated prep counter is 1/1 gastronorm compatible; ideal for moving and storing large quantities of food in kitchens where space is at a premium.
With a stainless steel construction on both the interior and exterior, the unit is manufactured to endure in your commercial space. The fridge section provides cool temperatures ranging between 2°C to 8°C for the proper preservation of your food items. There is a fan assisted cooling system which ensures that these temperatures are accurately achieved and maintained at all times.
Using an automatic defrost system, this unit will clear any accumulated frosted ice within the chiller so that you do not have to manually intervene. This also frees up the required space for your stock and maximises storage capacity, whilst leaving the unit running efficiently at all times. There are user-friendly controls with a digital display system to help you monitor and adjust the temperature accordingly.
The compressor is bottom mounted, perfect for positioning in compact kitchens and with 60mm of installation, storage conditions inside the fridge section are maintained. The Polar U638 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar U638 4 Drawer Refrigerated Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Fully automatic controller
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Bottom compressor for a narrower fit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H880 x W900 x D700
- Drawer Dimensions (mm) H260 x W428 x D576
- 60mm insulation
- Gross internal volume 240L / 8.48 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 130L
- Four drawers 1/1 GN compatible (GN not included)
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Max Ambient 32°C
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Power: 230V, 230W, 1A
- Electric usage 2.25 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 821.25 kWh/annum
- Weight: 74 KG
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steal|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 months Parts And Labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||130|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.