Why Buy the Blizzard BCC3-6D 6 Drawer Compact Counter?
Blizzard compact counters deliver everything you need to store and prepare chilled food in any busy commercial kitchen. Built with the best materials in the market, this unit is capable of lasting long in your kitchen. It is fitted with features that enable it to provide the best service throughout.
The BCC3-6D Gastronorm Prep Counter comes with a stainless steel interior and exterior and is designed to make the most of the kitchen space while remaining safe and hygienic. The unit’s internal corners are rounded to make it easier to clean as dirt cannot accumulate there. Designed with 6 drawers, each accepting 1/1GN pans, an ample 368 litre gross volume is generated to deal with high storage demand.
This freestanding unit also utilises a Dixell Blue Line controller which is designed to prevent unnecessary start-ups of the compressor and hence save energy even when the unit is in constant use. With an automatic defrost and fan assisted cooling these counters are ideal for storing dairy products between 2°C and 8°C and their ease of use gives further promise.
An easily removable condenser makes cleaning and maintenance easier. The refrigeration compartment also slides out for easy maintenance. This unit has adjustable feet that keep it stable during use. Replaceable gaskets make cleaning and maintenance easy whilst guaranteeing an effective seal is always maintained to reduce escape of cold air and therefore increasing efficiency.
Included with all Blizzard refrigeration purchases is a full manufacturer's 2 years parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard BCC3-6D Compact Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Dixell Blue Line controller
- Drawers hold 1/1 GN containers
- Refrigeration compartment slides out for easy maintenance
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Easily removable condenser filter for cleaning
- Replaceable drawer gaskets
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H876 x W1368 x D700
- Gross internal volume 368L
- Net capacity 219L
- 6 drawers
- Power: 240W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage 1432 kWh/annum
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Refrigerant R290a
- Noise level 42dB
- 35mm insulation
- Weight 140kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included