Why Buy the Infrico MR1620 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The MR1620 refrigerated prep counter has been expertly built to bring you efficiency and functionality in your commercial kitchen. It is built by combining a worktop for your food preparation and a fridge section to preserve your food items. This will enable you to work efficiently even in kitchens where space is limited.
This unit comes in a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel finish which helps guarantee its durability. Stainless steel is also easy to clean thus saving you time and energy while allowing you to always maintain kitchen hygiene.
This unit has 2 solid hinged doors leading you to the fridge section. It has a ventilated cooling system which evenly distributes cool air within the cabinet. Temperatures provided range between -2°C to 8°C. To prevent the build-up of ice within the chiller, this unit uses an automatic defrost system to maintain efficiency and performance.
Additionally, you will have a digital temperature display and controller to monitor and adjust the temperatures according to your needs. This enables you to handle a considerable variety of food items.
This refrigerated counter from Infrico has adjustable legs to keep it level at all times and help raise or lower it to your required height. It comes with an internal drain to aid cleaning and rounded internal corners to prevent the build-up of dirt particles. 3 x (400 by 600mm) shelves line the inside of the fridge section to create more surface area for your storage needs.
The MR1620 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 2 years manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico MR1620 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronically controlled
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Completely injected compact structure
- Internal drain to aid cleaning
- Rounded internal corners
- Adjustable legs
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel finish
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H850 x W1618 x D800
- Gross internal volume 405L / 12.8 cubic feet
- Net capacity 387L
- 2 x (400x600mm) shelves included
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Rating B
- Max ambient 30°C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Power: 430W, 230V, 13A
- Weight: 179kg
- Manufacturers 24 months full parts and labour warranty included