Why Buy the Infrico ME1000BAN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The ME1000BAN compact gastronorm refrigerated counter is a state of the art creation from Infrico that is designed to meet all your needs in a commercial kitchen. It is fitted with features which enable it to provide you with all the services you might need to prepare and preserve your food.
With a high grade AISI 304 stainless steel construction, you will not have to worry about the longevity of your unit. Stainless steel is a hardy material that will withstand dents, scrapes and corrosion from a wide range of substances in your commercial kitchen. The stainless steel is also easy to clean making the unit a perfect fit for your kitchen.
It has 2 solid hinged doors giving you easy access to the refrigerated section of the counter. Inside, the unit uses a ventilated cooling system to evenly distribute cool air ranging between 0°C to 6°C. Such temperatures will cater to a wide variety of food items hence ensuring that you do not incur unwanted losses.
The unit utilises an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the chiller section. This function is important because it clears up the much-needed space for food placement and helps maintain an efficient operation. This prep counter also features a digital control and temperature display to help you monitor and adjust the storage conditions accordingly.
The ME1000BAN can hold up to 9 gastronorm containers on the top to organise ingredients and has a food safe polypropylene cutting board to protect work surfaces during preparation of food. The inside of the cabinet has rounded corners for easy cleaning. Additionally, all Infrico refrigerated counters include 2-year parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico ME1000BAN Saladette Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Hinged stainless steel lid to cover gastronorm well
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Electronically controlled
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of 0°C to 6°C
- Durable polypropylene cutting board
- Rounded internal corners to aid cleaning
- AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Replaceable door gaskets
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H890 x W978 x D700
- Open top accepts 6 x 1/3 / 3 x 1/6 gastronorm containers (not included)
- 2 x 1/1 Gastronorm shelves + 3 pairs tray slides
- Gross internal volume 230L
- Power: 324W, 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Max ambient 30°C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Weight 108 KG
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included