Why buy the Ice-O-Matic ICEU146 Integral Ice Machine?
If you are looking for a reliable and fully functional ice maker then look no further than the ICEU146 integral ice machine from Ice-O-Matic. This unit comes with features that allow it to produce the cleanest ice for a wide range of uses.
The ICEU146 model is manufactured from highly polished stainless steel which is safe for food products and helps the ice production machine to endure tough commercial environments. It is fully insulated to ensure that its efficiency is maintained at all times. The unit uses spray technology to produce long-lasting crystal clear ice in individual thimble-shaped cubes.
Front air louvres make for easy air intake and exhaust which then allow the easy installation of your ice machine in the tightest areas. You will not have a problem removing key parts from the ICEU146 for cleaning purposes.
The unit comes with Pure ICE, a built-in antimicrobial protection that prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth from thriving inside. The AglON antibacterial compound is used to reduce harmful bacteria growth and maintain food safety between cleaning cycles. It has a harvest assist function which boosts consistent ice production throughout by pushing the ice into the bin instead of waiting for gravity to overpower the scale
This integral model is equipped with a generous bin design that allows for easy, ergonomic access to the ice. The unit has an easy to use an electronic control system that will ensure you get all the services you require. It has a filter-free air function meaning you do not have to remove or clean the air filter.
The ICEU146 is able to produce 75KG of ice every 24 hours. It comes with a 40Kg storage bin which you will find sufficient and safe for the storage of your ice. The Ice-O-Matic ice maker also comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU146 Shot Style Ice Cuber
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Insulated bin door and ice storage bin
- Improved water distribution system
- Water distribution spray system
- Front air louvres
- Key parts are easily removable
- Electro-mechanic controls
- Pure Ice built-in antimicrobial protection
- AgION antibacterial compound
- Harvest assist
- Filter-free air
- Generous bin design
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1035 x W535 x D600
- Cube size 29 (W) x 29 (H) mm
- Ice production 10°C Water 10°C - Air and Water cooled: 75Kg / 24hr
- Storage capacity 40kg
- Power Type 230V. single phase
- Refrigerant R404a
- Air temperature range: 10°C - 43°C
- Water temperature range: 5°C - 38°C
- Water pressure: 0.8bar-5bar
- Electric Consumption - Air Cooled: 14.6kW/24hr - Water Cooled: 13.1kW/24hr
- Packed weight 52kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included