Blizzard GF140 Glass Froster
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard GF140 Glass Froster?
With a 304 stainless steel exterior the Blizzard GF140 Glass Froster is perfect for use where food is being prepared, avoiding contamination and with easy to clean properties. There are two adjustable shelves finished externally in attractive stainless steel with a glass door for optimum product display
The double glazed glass door with a replaceable gasket the door can be resurrected should it wear over time. and a lock fitted prevents access during out of hours. An internal LED light allows clear visibility. This glass froster has a storage capacity of 112 glasses at 60 mm Ø with a maximum height of 175mm and an adjustable height adjustable from 819 – 850mm.
The adjustable front feet with rollers at the rear ensure level siting as well as simple portability when needed. With a temperature range from -5°C down to -15°C making it ideal as a glass froster chilling them to super low temperatures
Key Points of the Blizzard GF140 Glass Chiller
- Compact undercounter design
- Dixell Blue line controller; environmentally friendly with reduced compressor start-ups to save energy and money.
- Quality 304 stainless steel exterior
- ABS food safe interior; to comply with all health and safety constraints
- Interior LED light
- Cabinet can be locked for added security
- Double glazed glass door
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable front feet and rollers at the rear
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Replaceable door gasket
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 819 x 598 x 613 mm
- Holds 112 glasses at 60 mm Ø
- Height adjustable from 819 – 850mm
- Refrigerant R600a
- -5°C to -15°C temperature range
- 105 litre capacity
- Climate class: 4
- Noise level: 53dB
- Weight: 47kg
- Electric 240V 13A, W135, UK plug
two year parts and labour warranty.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||104|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Shelf Type||Flat Wire Adjustable|
|Temperature Range||-15C to -5C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.