Why Buy the Blizzard GF140 Glass Froster?
With a 304 stainless steel exterior the Blizzard GF140 Glass Froster is perfect for use where food is being prepared, avoiding contamination and with easy to clean properties. There are two adjustable shelves finished externally in attractive stainless steel with a glass door for optimum product display
The double glazed glass door with a replaceable gasket the door can be resurrected should it wear over time. and a lock fitted prevents access during out of hours. An internal LED light allows clear visibility. This glass froster has a storage capacity of 112 glasses at 60 mm Ø with a maximum height of 175mm and an adjustable height adjustable from 819 – 850mm.
The adjustable front feet with rollers at the rear ensure level siting as well as simple portability when needed. With a temperature range from -5°C down to -15°C making it ideal as a glass froster chilling them to super low temperatures
Key Points of the Blizzard GF140 Glass Chiller
- Compact undercounter design
- Dixell Blue line controller; environmentally friendly with reduced compressor start-ups to save energy and money.
- Quality 304 stainless steel exterior
- ABS food safe interior; to comply with all health and safety constraints
- Interior LED light
- Cabinet can be locked for added security
- Double glazed glass door
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable front feet and rollers at the rear
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Replaceable door gasket
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 819 x 598 x 613 mm
- Holds 112 glasses at 60 mm Ø
- Height adjustable from 819 – 850mm
- Refrigerant R600a
- -5°C to -15°C temperature range
- 105 litre capacity
- Climate class: 4
- Noise level: 53dB
- Weight: 47kg
- Electric 240V 13A, W135, UK plug
two year parts and labour warranty.