Why Buy The Gamko GF/100 Glass Froster?
The Gamko GF/100 Glass Froster is an award winning piece of refrigeration delivering reliability and high performance as standard. Available with a right or left hinged door, this compact undercounter chiller will complement any bar layout, making the best use of space. Featuring a +stayclear condenser and powerful cooling system, cold glasses, frozen spirits or even ice sculptures can be achieved within minutes and efficiently maintained.
Also benefitting from a system to prevent condensation from occuring on the glass door panel, not only are glasses, spirits or liqueurs expertly chilled but an attractive display also created; further enhanced with white LED interior lighting. The plug & play operation means the GF/100 is easy to situate, creating an attractive and functional piece in any bar.
Main Features and Benefits of Gamko Glass Coolers
- Suitable for glasses, spirits or liqueurs, even ice sculptures
- Award winning technology with +StayClear condenser
- Efficient, powerful cooling system freezes in minutes
- Condensation prevention system
- Temperature range: -17°C to -10°C
- Electronic thermostat with digital display
- Automatic defrost
- Internal white LED light
- Adjustable feet at front
- 2 internal shelves
- Replaceable magnetic door seals
- Anthracite exterior
- Easy to clean and service
- Left or right hinge door available
- Plug ready for convenience
GF/100 Glass and Drinks Chiller Specifications
- Holds 50 pint glasses 88 mm Ø
- 610W, 4A, requires 13A supply, single phase
- External dimensions: 840 - 880 x 600 x 508 mm (HxWxD) (excludes handgrip. During installation add 40mm depth, in conjunction with plug and add 10mm to width)
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of 16°C to 32°C. Recommended use in 25°C ambient conditions
- Uses R600a refrigerant
Gamko Manufacturer's Warranty
The GF/100 is supplied with a 36 months parts and 24 months labour warranty as standard.