Why Buy the Igloo SANNWS Santiago Serve Over Counter?
The Igloo SANNWS Serve Over Counter comes from a range of expertly made creations aimed at bringing professionalism in your food catering service. Built with your business in mind, this unit provides you with every opportunity to expertly display your food items and boost sales.
This model comes with a powder coated white paint exterior with contrasting colour trim.. The interior is highly durable and makes it easy to accommodate a wide range of food products you might wish to sell without suffering corrosion or damage.
The front part of this display is made of glass for easy visibility. The front panel can easily be lifted using a telescoping system while a warm air blast presents it from fogging. This ensures continued visibility for your displayed products.
This ventilated cooling serve over counter from Igloo also comes with an electronic controller and digital display which enables you to actively monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. Temperatures provided range from 1°C to 10°C.
Designed with refrigerated under storage there is ample space to stock further produce to ensure a continued supply is always on hand and at optimum condition during even the busiest services.
All Santiago units include 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features Igloo SANNWS Serve Over Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Designed for corner positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Front panel warm air blast for glass defogging
- Curved front lifting glass telescopic system
- Rear sliding perspex doors
- Static cooling system
- Refrigerated stainless steel under storage
- Electronic controller and digital display
- Temperature range of 1°C to 10°C
- LED lighting (meat colour)
- Stainless steel interior with powder coated white paint exterior
- Stainless steel decking
- Grey granite worktop
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1215 – 1235 x W1380 x D1190
- Power 227W, 13A, 230V
- Energy consumption 3.6kW/hr
- For use in maximum ambient temperatures of 25°C at 65% RH
- R134a refrigerant
- Weight 200kg
- 24 months manufacturers parts warranty included