Why Buy the Valera Pronto CG Slim Serve Over?
The ideal display and serve solution for delis, supermarkets, cafes and shops, the Valera Pronto CG Serve Over offers a generous chilled display crea for a variety of foods combined with a design that faciltates professional service.
The large curved glass panel protects foods whilst on display without compromising customers visibility. All models have an ambient shelf positioned towards the top of the display cabinet, where a selection of unchilled items can also be displayed in ambient conditions. With a shelf to the rear of the chilled display counter, a work surface is created for staff use to prepare, wrap and serve foods from the display.
With a reduced depth of 800mm, the slimline design ensures the Pronto FG model is the perfect fit for premises restricted by space or with narrow doorways and access points that may cause problems with standard sized equipment.
Valera have designed the Pronto CG chilled display with a front positioned vent at the foot of the unit to maximise airflow and ventilation around the refrigeration system. This allows for even, consistent and efficient operation. The position of the grill vent also means that this unit can be installed next to existing structures or equipment or built in if required without any impact on performance.
Available in a choice of widths, the Pronto CG serve over display counter guarantees there is a model to suit every sized business and with a 2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty supplied as standard, you know you're fully covered.
**Please Note: The rear perspex sliding doors are NOT supplied as standard, This optional extra has an 6 weeks from order delivery time.**
Key Features of the Valera Pronto CG Slimline Serveover Counter
- Reduced depth with curved glass
- Grill vent designed to deliver enhanced ventilation to the refrigeration system
- Front positioned vent means cabinet can be built in or sited next to existing structure
- Stainless steel sloped display deck
- Digital controller
- Static cooling with fan cooled condenser
- Timed off cycle defrost
- Stainless steel interior
- Painted white exterior with ABS side panels
Specifications and Running Requirements
- External dimensions: 1255 x optional x 800 mm (HxWxD)
- Interior display deck 480mm depth
- Ambient shelf 230mm depth
- 230mm depth serving counter
- Rear counter height 890mm
- Temperature 2°C to 4°C
- Refrigerant R452a
- Requires 13A power supply
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperatures of 25°C at 60% RH
- 2 years parts and 1 year labour as standard