Why Buy the Igloo TOBI Meat Serve Over Counter?
Igloo TOBI Meat Serve over Counters enable you to create a professional and trustworthy impression in your meat business. These display merchandisers are fitted with advanced features that preserve the integrity of your meat products without compromising on the overall display process.
A static cooling system will naturally dispense cool air within the display area. This provides your stock with the necessary conditions to remain fresh for longer. It has an automatic defrost system to eliminate frosted ice from the counter. An automatic condensation disposal system rids it of all accumulated water hence leaving the unit neat at all times.
This model comes with a curved high-movable front glass that gives easy access to the displayed products. The glass has a defogger which ensures that it remains clear at all times for easy visibility of the merchandise. A switchable interior light within the display cabinet the visibility of meats while adding more appeal to the whole establishment.
The simple to use electronic controller ensures you get the maximum service out of your unit with relative ease. There is a condenser impurity or fan operation failure alarm that will keep you appraised of the working condition of the most important components in your equipment.
It has ABS sides with ecological polyurethane foam insulation. The external housing comes with a white powder painted zinc-coated plate while the storage chamber is made of a zinc coated plate covered with polyester white. The server over counter’s interior is white which makes it easy to clean.
The Igloo TOBI meat serve over counter also includes a 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo TOBI Meat Serve Over Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid Hinged door
- Defrost Automatic
- Static Cooling
- Curved, high -moveable front glass
- Front glass defogger
- White fluorescent lamp
- ABS sides with ecological polyurethane
- Adjustable legs
- Condenser outlet to container
- Back dilate door
- Electronic controller with digital temperature gauge
- Temperature range of -2C to 4C
- Condenser impurity or fan operation failure alarm
- Interior Finish White
- White ABS sides
- Exterior Finish White + Trim
- External housing with a white powder painted zinc-coated plate
- Storage chamber made of zinc-coated plate covered with polyester in white
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1230 x D1165mm
- Internal Depth (mm) 765mm Deck
- R134A refrigerant
- Voltage 230/50Hz
- 24 months parts only warranty included