Artikcold GN3100TN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Artikcold GN3100TN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
If you are looking for a mix of functionality and class, then the Artikcold GN3100TN Fridge Counter is the best choice for you. The fridge has been professionally made to retain the freshness of a wide range of products while still adding a professional look in commercial spaces.
It has a stainless steel finish that gives it a sturdy frame while helping maintain the hygienic conditions expected of a fridge. This prep counter from Artikcold has temperature range of -2C to 8C, allowing it to preserve a wide range of food and drinks.
It comes with a ventilated cooling system for more efficiency. The fridge has easily replaceable magnetic door gaskets and self-closing doors with recessed door handles. With a gross volume of 465L the fridge has plenty of space for a variety of products.
It also features an automatic defrost system making it easy to clean and maintain the interior. These features make the fridge easy to use as well as increase its usability in keeping up with today’s commercial trends. All Artikcold products include 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the GN3100TN Chilled Prep Counter
- Suitable commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged self-closing doors with recessed door handles
- Automatic defrost system
- Self-closing doors
- Replaceable magnetic door gaskets
- Ventilated cooling system
- Temperature range of -2C to +8C
- Adjustable thermostat and digital temperature display
- Stainless steel finish for both the interior and exterior
- Rounded internal corners
- Condensing unit is easy to access
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1795 x D700
- Capacity 465L / 15.2 cubic foot
- 3 x 1/1 GN shelves supplied
- Max Ambient 25C at 65% RH
- R134a refrigerant
- 55mm insulation
- Weight: 114kg
Artikcold Standard Warranty
- Supplied with 12 months parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||4 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||294|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.