Why Buy the Blizzard BPB1500 Pizza Prep Counter?
Creating a solid hub for any food preparation station, the Blizzard BPB1500 Pizza Prep Counter is a core unit in any catering kitchen. Combining a generous food safe, granite work top with double door refrigerated storage, all essential ingredients can be effectively stored close at hand to eliminate repeated trips to and from refrigeration sited elsewhere. This ensures speedy service is easily achieved and therefore enhanced customer satisfaction.
Creating a total gross capacity of 428 litres, there is ample space to store produce. Designed to hold 600 x 400 mm trays or 1/1GN pans and with 7 sets of shelf guides and one shelf supplied per door, it's easy to fully utilise the available space.
Operating with a Dixell Blue Line controller, the BPB1500 not only achieves precision temperatures within the 2°C to 8°C range but does so efficiently to generate increased energy savings. The main structure is made using quality stainless steel materials for durability and ease of cleaning in any commercial setting. When combined with the robust white granite top, the result is a chilled prep counter that is more than able to deal with demand in tough kitchen conditions.
Key Features of the Blizzard BPB1500 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Temperature range: 2°C to 8°C
- Dixell Blue Line controller
- Stainless steel interior and exterior including back
- White granite work top
- 20cm granite upstand
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Neutral drawer for tools
- 7 sets of multi shelving guides per door
- 2 shelves included - one per door
- Self closing doors with stay open feature
- Heavy duty castors fitted
- Replaceable door gaskets ensures secure seal
- Ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm): H1025 x W1505 x D800
- 428 litre gross capacity
- 294 litre net capacity
- Holds 600 x 400 trays or 1/1 GN pans (not included)
- Power: 350W, 230V, 13A
- 1581kWh/annum consumption
- R134a refrigerant
- Climate class 4
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 280kg
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty