Why Buy the Blizzard MED140 Pharmacy refrigerator?
The Blizzard MED140 Pharmacy refrigerator has all the features required to store vaccines & medicines at +2°C to +8°C correctly at a very competitive cost. Apart from Covid-19 related projects this unit is perfect for other Medical Establishment such as Doctors surgeries, Pharmacies, Dentists, Hospitals and Veterinary surgeries.
This Pharmacy fridge features a digital controller with temperature display, with pre-set and locked to operate at a set point of 5°C. A secondary alarm thermometer with fitted sealed glycol sensor. For convenience the thermometer sensor has been fitted to the cabinet ready for use, supplied with 2x monthly Temperature log sheets ready for immediate use.
With a White laminated exterior and easy to clean hygienic aluminium interior aiming to preventing cross-contamination and the spread of harmful bacteria, the Blizzard MED140 features reversable locked doors and replaceable door gaskets.
This MED140 refrigerator is a stackable unit with a stacking kit (M4-UCRSTACK) - not included
Key Features of the Blizzard MED140 Pharmacy Refrigeration:
- White laminated exterior and aluminium interior
- Suitable for vaccines & medicines
- Audible and visual temperature alarm - HI/LO alarm
- MAX and MIN temperature monitoring
- Secondary alarm thermometer accuracy of +/- 0.5C
- Battery powered temperature monitoring in case of power failure
- Reversible door; Lock fitted as standard
- Adjustable shelves
- Stackable with stacking kit - Not Included
- External dimensions: 819 (h) x 598 (w) x 648 (d) mm. *598mm without the handle*
- Temperature range: +2°C - +8°C
- Capacity: 145 ltrs
- Climate: 4
- Auto Defrost
- Power Consumption: 135w
- Electrical loading: 230V/50Hz/1Ph
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Noise level (dBA): 53
- Power: 13amp
24 Months Parts and Labour Warranty.