Foster Advantage Integral Freezer Room
- Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
Price On Application
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
This product requires special installation
Please enquire with our team regarding details of specialist power and utility connections required.
Why Buy the Foster Proline Integrated Freezer Room?
Create large capacity freezer storage with the Foster Advantage Integral Freezer Room. Constructed with strong, durable foodsafe materials, this range of walk-in freezers are the perfect choice for restaurants, hotels, shops and supermarkets that demand extra storage. Including numerous fixed rooms sizes to choose from, each with differing capacities, finding the right freezer room for your requirements is easy.
Operating with a temperature range of -18°C to -21°C, all produce can be stored in optimum conditions for the best possible results. All Foster commercial freezer rooms are supplied with a quality wall mounted motor block and heavy duty steel floor, as well as beneficial features including LED lighting, Fermod lockable door handle and heated door seals as standard. Delivery, installation and commissioning services carried out by Foster's own team of technicians, as well as a site survey on receipt of order, are also included in the price to guarantee you're up and running in the quickest time possible, with minimum fuss and the reassurance of a professional service.
Foster Refrigeration are industry leaders in the UK, the brand being synonymous with high quality. This Advantage range offers the perfect balance between strength, durability, enhanced efficiency and outstanding performance for any business on a budget.
Price includes delivery, installation and commissioning. Prices are available without commissioning however rooms will only be supplied with a 12 month parts only warranty in such cases. Price also includes a free site survey on recipt of order.
Price shown reflects one installation and one commissioning visit. Any subsequent visits will incur an additional cost.
Please ensure correct power supplies are in place before installation and commissioning visits, including isolated power supply within 1m of coldroom.
Shelving options can be added at an additional cost ... Price P.O.A
Want to put the finishing touches to your chiller room? A full range of additional accessories are available. Please contact our sales team for further information.
Main Features of the Advantage Walk-In Freezer Room
- Manufactured in the UK
- 98% recyclable
- Includes heavy duty steel floor
- Freezer storage at -18°C to -21°C temperature range
- LED light supplied giving maximum light output with increased efficiency
- Supplied with high quality condensing and evaporating motor unit
- Wall mounted refrigeration system is fully programmable with control panel and digital display
- Hinged door as standard
- Door with durable Fermod lockable handle
- Heated door seal prevents the door from freezing
- Semi rebate doors with positive seal
- Hard wearing exterior with hygienic, easy to clean finish
- Delivered, installed and commissioned by Foster's own coldstore technicians
- A free site survey is included on receipt of order
Specifications and Running Requirements
- All rooms offer a standard height of 2100mm
- Rooms 1.8m wide or less have door opening of 675mm; rooms above 1.8m width have door opening of 900mm
- 75mm laminate interior and exterior
- High density foam insulation 43kg/m3
- Hot gas defrost
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 32°C
- Requires minimum fresh air supply into and out of coldroom area of 1200m3p/hr
Foster Coldstore Manufacturer's Warranty
A full 12 month parts and labour warranty is included as standard when Foster carry out a commissioning service. If commissioning is not carried out by Foster technicians a 12 month parts only warranty will be supplied.
|Interior Finish||White Foodsafe PVC Laminate|
|Exterior Finish||White Foodsafe PVC Laminate|
|Warranty||*12 Months Parts and labour warranty|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.