Derby EK47C Curved Glass Lid Chest Freezer
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Derby EK47C Curved Glass Lid Chest Freezer?
When it comes to chest freezers, Derby has your interests covered. The manufacturer has dedicated their time to create a piece of equipment that will ensure you get the maximum benefits of having a large capacity storage and display freezer in your commercial space.
This chest freezer from Derby has an aluminium interior and white exterior, ideal for the durability and longevity of the model. A lock with an integrated handle on the lid provides you with all the security you need to keep your stock well secured.
This curved glass lid chest freezer from Derby has adjustable temperature ranging from -18°C to -22°C. An electric thermometer ensures that you are able to monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. The model has a basket capacity of 5 to ensure maximum storage space. The unit is built on castors for easy and safe movement within your premises.
The Derby EK47C Curved Glass Lid Chest Freezer also includes 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Derby EK47C Display Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Curved sliding lids
- Lock with integrated handle
- Manual defrost with defrost Drain
- Static cooling
- Fan assisted condenser
- Electronic thermometer
- Mains indicator light
- Temperature range of -18°C to -22°C
- Castors for controlled movement
- Aluminium interior and white exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H880 x W1304 x D634
- Internal dimensions (mm) H714 x W1179 x D520
- Gross internal volume 395L / 13.9 cubic foot
- Baskets capacity 5, baskets supplied 5
- Climate Class 3
- Max Ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 5.70 kWh/24hr
- Electric 230V, 1.9A, 256W, UK plug
- Noise 58 dB
- Weight 64kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Internal Height (mm)||714|
|Internal Width (mm)||1179|
|Internal Depth (mm)||520|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||395|
|Max Ambient||25C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.