Why Buy the Adande VCS 2 Under counter Double Drawer Unit?
A manageable refrigeration system that’s right for your culinary venture, the Adande VCS 2 Unit is a top-grade build formed of stainless steel. This unblemished steel (exterior and interior) guarantees you a heavy-duty solution to preserve your long-term investment.
Credible arsenal in a humble footprint. The VCS 2 is compact and economical for manipulation of space around your kitchen. Measuring (1100 by 700) mm, this unit can be easily installed in areas of your kitchen where room is the limiting factor.
Hassle-free access to the storage unit. This chiller offers a point-of-use storage to work with however is not designed for the loading of heavy appliances. This means that all of your chilled essentials are close at hand to optimise efficient operations.
Effortless cleaning and maintenance regime. The non-porous nature of stainless steel makes this unit resistant to germs and bacteria (including smudges, finger prints and also scuff marks). Cleanup merely requires a damp cloth with a cleaning agent (disinfectant) to wipe, both the interior and exterior, to keep up with health and safety regulations.
Competent interior design solution. The 86 litre capacity per drawer of this compact unit consists of 2 well-built drawers for storage flexibility in busy kitchens.
Exceptional combination of refrigeration options. Precise setting and control is guaranteed using the digital control panel. This means that operating temperatures of -22ËšC to +15ËšC are continuously and accurately displayed. The VCS 2 is also your ideal ergonomic unit. Using its control panel, you can change its functionality to either a freezer or fridge by the simple flick of a switch.
Excellent conservation of food quality. This is guaranteed thanks to the side mounted engine that offers guided airflow cooling. This system ensures that temperature is kept even and consistent inside the VCS 2 counter for guaranteed preservation and freshness of foods.
Key Features of the Undercounter Prep Station
- Side engine mounting ensures optimum air flow around internal components
- Two large capacity drawers to supply ultimate storage space
- Accurate temperatures ranging from -22ËšC to +15ËšC
- A choice of castor, roller and feet configurations results a variety of heights to accommodate most kitchen set-ups
- Blast chilling options are available on this model to further enhance function and use
- Interior and exterior stainless steel finish
- Non-load bearing top
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Free standing under counter placement
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100 x D700
- 86 L Gross volume per drawer
- Maximum 40kg food weight per drawer
- Maximum Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- Climate Class: 5
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug supplied, 2m coiled lead
- kWh/annum 761
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Hydrocarbon R600a
- 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty is included