Why Buy the Adande VCR3 Triple Drawer Storage Unit?
The Adande VCR3 triple drawer unit is the one piece of equipment you need in your commercial food catering business. Built with your needs in mind this unit is designed to help you meet your catering objectives by providing the precision conditions for the storage and preservation of your food items. Providing ample storage for chilled produce at the point of preparation, operational efficiency and enhanced time management is guaranteed.
It is fitted with features that give easy access to your merchandise while still making it simple for you to run your unit. The VCR3 is a free-standing unit with the ability to meet temperatures ranging from -22°C to 15°C. Such an extreme range will ensure that you get the chance to handle a wide range of food items. Operating equally well as a fridge and a freezer, choosing your temperature range is as simple as the flick of a switch - versatile yet precise chilled storage for any busy high demand kitchen that wishes to diversify service options.
The VCR3 has a patented 'hold the cold' technology feature which helps retain and consistently maintain optimum conditions even when positioned in the heart of the kitchen. The patented low-velocity cooling system ensures you meet the required temperatures for every item with no hot-spots.
The temperature of this unit is adjustable to within 0.1C which allows you the advanced precision in your commercial space. The insulated drawer contains grooves which enhance circulation within the counter while easy to clean seals makes it possible to run a hygienic, food safe operation.
With a stainless steel exterior and interior, you will have a solid and reliable unit that will withstand tough kitchen conditions. The Adande VCR3 Triple Drawer Storage Unit also includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Adande VCR3 Solid Top Three Drawer Storage Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Temperature range of -22°C to 15°C
- Patented 'hold the cold' technology
- Patented low-velocity cooling
- The temperature on the unit is adjustable to 0.1°C
- Ability to switch from 'fridge to freezer' mode in just a few minutes
- Easy to clean seals
- Rear engine design
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H (optional) W878 x D885
- 100mm deep 12 x 1/1 GN pans (4 Per Drawer)
- Gross internal volume 258L - 86L per drawer
- Weight capacity 120kg of food - 40kg per drawer
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled mains lead
- Refrigerant Hydrocarbon R600a
- Energy Rating B
- Climate Class 4
- Maximum ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included