Foster LR120 Under Counter Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster LR120 Under Counter Freezer?
The Foster LR 120 Under Counter Freezer delivers 120 litres gross capacity that can be organised to support a considerable assortment of products and all within a compact space saving footprint. Its distinctive shelving (2 shelves) accommodates 1/1 gastronorms that are offered separately.
As a matter of fact, your organised interior design makes for easier reference of stock level. And to top that, the adjustability of these shelves also helps in relieving your cleanup exercise hence saving you precious time.
Consistent temperature retention ensures your products are kept chilled throughout. Delivering a -18°C to -21°C temperature range, produce will always be held in optimum condition. A fan-forced solution assures uniform temperature distribution which in effect improves the shelf-life of your foodstuff.
User-friendly digital microprocessor. The LR 120 has a handy control panel that guarantees precise adjustments while also availing consistent temperature readings for quick and easier visual references.
Built to last, the stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior is durable and easy to clean and maintain for improved equipment longevity.
Features of the LR120 Undercounter Space Saver Cabinet Freezer.
- LED electronic temperature display
- Digital microprocessor display
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Rolling castors for movement/repositioning
- Levelling bolts at the front base for stability
- Dual forced air fan system
- 304 Stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior finish
- Stainless steel usable worktop
- 2 fully adjustable gastronorm 1/1 shelves
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 895 (h) x 440 (w) x 745 (d) (mm)
- Storage capacity 120 litres
- 230V, 10A, single phase
- Temperature range: -18℃ to -21℃
- ISO Climate Class 5 for ambient up to 40℃ at 40% relative humidity
- Weight 69kg
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||895|
|Internal Width (mm)||440|
|Internal Depth (mm)||745|
|Shelves||2 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||120|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40%|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||67|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -21C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.