Why Buy the Arctica HEC913 Solid Door Freezer?
The perfect marriage of power & value, the HEC913 is ideal for any commercial food service environment looking to keep their produce stored in perfect condition. This freezer has a 356 litre capacity and 6 fixed shelves, easily accommodating a wide range of stock.
This unit features a striking stainless steel exterior that's easy to clean & maintain whilst boosting the cabinet's strength. The interior is coated with a food safe white aluminium interior.
The HEC913 is a tremendously easy machine to use, featuring a fully automatic operation and 13 amp plug and play power requirements. The top of the freezer is fitted with a digital thermostat and controller, allowing for on the fly temperature monitoring and adjustment. With a temperature range of -18C to -22C you can quickly create the perfect conditions in which to maintain your stock.
This upright freezer has a lockable right hinged door, keeping your stock safe and secure. The door features a fully integrated handle that minimises the risk of staff accidents, preventing loose pieces of clothing or fabric being caught.
Key Features of the Arctica HEC913 Solid Door Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Stainless steel exterior finish
- White aluminium interior
- Includes 6 fixed shelves
- 356 Ltr capacity
- Right hinged lockable door
- Integrated door handle
- -18C to -22C temperature range
- 2 front feet & 2 rear rollers
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1840 x W595 x D653
- Gross internal volume 356L / 14 cu ft
- 6 fixed shelves
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Max Ambient 36°C
- 13 Amp plug & play machine
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included