Adande VCR3 Triple Drawer Storage Unit
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Adande VCR3 Triple Drawer Storage Unit?
The Adande VCR3 triple drawer unit is the one piece of equipment you need in your commercial food catering business. Built with your needs in mind this unit is designed to help you meet your catering objectives by providing the precision conditions for the storage and preservation of your food items. Providing ample storage for chilled produce at the point of preparation, operational efficiency and enhanced time management is guaranteed.
It is fitted with features that give easy access to your merchandise while still making it simple for you to run your unit. The VCR3 is a free-standing unit with the ability to meet temperatures ranging from -22°C to 15°C. Such an extreme range will ensure that you get the chance to handle a wide range of food items. Operating equally well as a fridge and a freezer, choosing your temperature range is as simple as the flick of a switch - versatile yet precise chilled storage for any busy high demand kitchen that wishes to diversify service options.
The VCR3 has a patented 'hold the cold' technology feature which helps retain and consistently maintain optimum conditions even when positioned in the heart of the kitchen. The patented low-velocity cooling system ensures you meet the required temperatures for every item with no hot-spots.
The temperature of this unit is adjustable to within 0.1C which allows you the advanced precision in your commercial space. The insulated drawer contains grooves which enhance circulation within the counter while easy to clean seals makes it possible to run a hygienic, food safe operation.
With a stainless steel exterior and interior, you will have a solid and reliable unit that will withstand tough kitchen conditions. The Adande VCR3 Triple Drawer Storage Unit also includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Adande VCR3 Solid Top Three Drawer Storage Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Temperature range of -22°C to 15°C
- Patented 'hold the cold' technology
- Patented low-velocity cooling
- The temperature on the unit is adjustable to 0.1°C
- Ability to switch from 'fridge to freezer' mode in just a few minutes
- Easy to clean seals
- Rear engine design
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H (optional) W878 x D885
- 100mm deep 12 x 1/1 GN pans (4 Per Drawer)
- Gross internal volume 258L - 86L per drawer
- Weight capacity 120kg of food - 40kg per drawer
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled mains lead
- Refrigerant Hydrocarbon R600a
- Energy Rating B
- Climate Class 4
- Maximum ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-22C to 15C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.