Why Buy the Polar G595 Two Door Upright Freezer?
The Polar G595 twin door upright freezer is designed to keep your merchandise both well preserved and safe. It is built using the quality materials to enable you to enjoy all the benefits of having a good chiller in a commercial kitchen.
With a stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior, you will have solid and durable chiller able to withstand constant use for a considerable amount of time. Additionally, aluminium is an ideal option for the interior because it is lighter than plastics and tends to clean rather easily.
This unit offers a massive capacity with gastronorm compatible storage. It is able to accommodate 6x 2/1 GN shelves, all adjustable to fit your required needs. This also means that you will be able to create order and organisation within your freezer.
The G595 freezer also features 2 lockable self-closing double doors to keep your merchandise well preserved and secure at all times. It also includes a manual defrost system that enables you to easily clean out the accumulated frosted ice from the cabinet thus increasing its efficiency.
User-friendly controls with a digital temperature display give you full access to the unit. It is able to provide temperatures ranging from -10C to -20C. You will find these temperatures accommodating to a considerable amount of food items and kitchen ingredients.
This commercial freezer from Polar delivers a gross internal volume of 1200L and a net usable volume of 770L. This creates an impressive area to store your merchandise, especially for someone running a commercial kitchen.
The model is built on castors for easy movement and a front braking mechanism that prevents the unit from being moved unnecessarily. Lockable self-closing doors offer the best security for your stock as there is less chance of accidentally leaving the unit open.
The G595 includes a 2 year on-site parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G595 Double Door Upright Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Lockable self-closing double doors
- Manual defrost
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Temperature range of -10C to -20C
- Robust castors, front braked
- Compatible with 2/1 gastronorm pans
- Interior Finish Aluminium
- Exterior Finish Stainless steel
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1990 x W1340 x D815
- Gross internal volume 1200L/ 42.4 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 770L
- 6 x 2/1 GN shelves (adjustable)
- 60mm insulation thickness
- Refrigerant R134a
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Ambient temperature range +5C to +32C
- Electric 230V, 700W, 3.3A, UK Plug
- kWh/24hr 10.59
- kWh/annum 3864
- Weight 180kg
- Noise 48 dB
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included