Why Buy the Prodis C35 Integral Ice Maker?
If you are looking for the best ice machine for your business, then look no further than Prodis’ line of production. The C35 Ice Maker from Prodis is an under counter unit designed for easy access in bars, pubs and restaurants. The machine produces perfectly clear and very hard ice which cools drinks quickly but melts slowly maintaining the serving temperature of drinks for longer.
The C series ice makers are fitted with a patented flexible spray nozzle which reduces limescale build-up and reduces the amount of maintenance required.
The unit comes in a stainless steel interior and exterior which is important in the overall longevity of the ice machine as steel does not rust when it comes in contact with water. The interior is made of food-safe plastic that is easy to clean thus enabling you to maintain the hygienic conditions expected around a commercial machine.
A front venting system provides cool air within the unit while a hot gas defrosts system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice on the machine’s components that might lower or tamper with its efficiency. The E35 ice machine also comes with a high drain exit for easy installation.
High-density injection moulded polyurethane insulation keeps temperatures consistent, and all components which come into contact with water are designed to minimise friction and surface tension. This way, sound levels are kept low during ice production.
You will get 33Kg of ice every 24 hours. The cubes are approximately 22 grams each. With a storage capacity of 15Kg, you will have a dry and safe place to store your ice.
The Prodis C35 integral ice maker includes a 2 years parts only warranty is included with this unit.
Key Features of Prodis C35 Integral Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- Defrost type, hot gas
- Front venting
- High drain exit height for easy installation
- Patented flexible spray jets to minimise limescale build up
- Front mounted mains on-off switch
- Injected HCFC free polyurethane for insulation
- Tropicalised compressor, and air-cooled condenser
- Food safe plastic interior
- Plastic coated steel exterior
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specification
- Dimensions (mm) H695 x W435 x D605
- Storage 15 Kg
- 33kg production per 24 hours
- Ice cube size 22 gram, gourmet style
- Air temperature, 5°C - 40°C
- Water temperature, 5°C - 35°C
- Electric 13A, 0.4kW, 230V, UK plug
- 3/4" BSP connection
- 24 months parts only warranty included