Why Buy the Tefcold FS1102S Glass Door Fridge?
The double door Tefcold FS1002S Glass Door Fridge can enhance food and drink displays in shops, supermarkets and cafes. Capable of maintaining consistent refrigerated temperatures between 2°C anf 10C, stock is stored in optimum conditions and is easy to access for rapid service. Attractively presented thanks to internal lighting, produce is clearly visible through the full length glass door panels.
The 4 included shelves within this cabinet are adjustable and span the full width of the interior allowing displays to be tailored to the products on offer, fully maximising the available 730 litre gross volume/540 litre net volume. There are also adjustable feet on the base of the unit with rollers to the rear for easy positioning and stability once in place.
On the outside of the cabinet there is a digital temperature display to keep track of how the fridge is performing and the doors are self closing so that the minimal amount of cold air can escape.
Main Features of the Tefcold Glass Door Merchandiser
- Double sliding doors give easy access to contents
- Temperature range of 2°C to 10°C
- Digital temperature display
- Fully automatic
- Internal light with switch
- Self closing doors help to maintain temperatures, saving energy and increasing efficiency
- Includes 4 full width shelves plus base shelf
- Fan assisted cooling for even and consistent air circulation
- Automatic defrost
- White interior and exterior with black trim
- Adjustable front feet with rollers at rear
FS1002S Display Fridge Specifications
- 730 litre gross volume / 25.78 cubic foot
- 540 litre net capacity
- 700W, 13A
- External dimensions: 1990 x 1000 x 735 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 1533 x 890 x 573 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 3
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient conditions of 25°C at 60% RH
- 48dB noise level
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge: 450
- Weight: unpacked - 1636kg; packed - 176kg
Tefcold Merchandiser Warranty
A 24 month manufacturer's parts only warranty is included as standard.