Why Buy the Blizzard BR2SSCR Glass Door Fridge?
The Blizzard BR2SSCR Glass Door Fridge is perfectly suited to any business that requires large capacity refrigerated storage. Being 2/1 GN compatible and with a massive 1300 litre gross capacity, bulk quantities can be easily transferred to and from the fridge with minimum fuss. Manufactured with a quality stainless steel interior and exterior, this unit is strong and durable whilst remaining professional in appearance. With rounded interior corners, in depth cleaning is simple allowing high levels of hygiene to be maintained.
Designed with large glass panel doors and an internal LED light, contents are clearly visible and attractively presented. Using ventilated cooling with a Dixell controller to accurately maintain temperatures between -2°C and +8°C, precision and efficiency are delivered as standard. Heavy duty castors make the BH2SSCR easy to position while the lockable doors secure produce when necessary. With 8 adjustable shelves included, the layout can be tailored to suit individual requirements and ensure that all demands can be met.
Main Features of the Blizzard GN DIsplay Fridge
- Double hinged doors give clear, easy access
- 2/1 GN compatible making it ideal for high volume refrigeration in kitchens, supermarkets or canteens
- 3°C to 10°C temperature range suitable for a range of food and drink
- Dixell controller limits the number of starts the compressor makes, reducing energy usage and extending the life of the compressor
- Efficient LED internal light attractively highlights and presents contents
- Doors are lockable for added security
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Includes 8 adjustable shelves
- Ventilated cooling guarantees efficient and consistent air circulation
- Automatic defrost
- Internally rounded corners make indepth cleaning easy
- Quality stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fitted with an Embraco compressor
Specifications of the BR2SSCR Glass Door Gastronorm Chiller
- Large 1300 litre gross capacity
- Power 440W, 13A
- External dimensions:2010 x 1480 x 858 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 3
- 60dB noise level
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Weight: 213kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts and labour warranty is included as standard.