Why Buy the Tefcold GM400 Chest Freezer?
Are you looking for the perfect food preservation option in your commercial kitchen? The Tefcold GM400 chest freezer is designed to help you preserve and store large quantities of food items and highly perishable products.
Tefcold has over 25 years of experience in the refrigeration market. They strive to advance not only with regards to design but also in all technological aspects. That is why their units are fitted with features which increase its efficiency and create a positive impact on the global energy saving movement.
The GM400 chest freezer comes with a White coated steel interior and white exterior. This combination provides a strong and durable casing to enhance the longevity of your unit. The lid gives you easy access to your stock for efficient location and retrieval of products even during the busiest services. The unit has a strong handle fitted with a lock to secure contents whilst the unit is unattended.
An adjustable temperature range of -14˚C to -24˚C guarantees total control and that all stock is held in optimum conditions. The freezer supports manual defrost which enables you to easily rid the cabinet of frosted ice at your convenience.
This unit also comes with a mains indicator light which ensures that the unit is never switched off and left unnoticed leaving your stock potentially ruined. To achieve cleaner operations, there is a defrost drain fitted in the freezer to collect all water.
The freezer stands on robust castors making manoeuvrability of heavy equipment and thorough cleaning of all areas simple while a static cooling gives consistency to temperatures at all times.
The GM400 commercial freezer is supplied with a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold GM400 Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Lock with handle
- Defrost manual
- Static cooling
- Temperature range -14°C to -24°C
- Mains indicator light
- Defrost drain
- 4 Castors
- White exterior with a stainless steel lid
- White coated steel Interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H920 x W1284 x D680
- Internal dimensions (mm) H725 x W1160 x D480
- Gross internal volume 385L / 13.6 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 2, capacity 5
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 80
- Maximum ambient temperature +30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 1.32 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 482kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 1.3A, 230W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 62kg
- Packed weight 67kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included