Why Buy the Elcold EL45 Chest Freezer?
All businesses that deal with large quantities of ingredients will require some form of refrigeration. For the best results it is vital to invest in quality equipment and that is exactly what is offered with the EL45 chest freezer. Elcold is a quality controlled manufacturer leading to each and every unit that rolls off the production line meeting the same high and exacting standards.
The freezer measures W1300mm x D730mm hence creating an ample 447L/15.8 cubic foot capacity for your products. With 60mm of insulation this freezer is able to maintain consistent temperatures creating ideal conditions for the storage of valuable stock.
The adjustable temperature results in ultimate control over the storage environment while a hammered aluminium interior lining provides strength and durability where it is needed most.
Supplied with 2 baskets, organisation of stock is simple making location of the desired ingredient as easy as possible. This box freezer is designed to accommodate a maximum of 4 storage baskets. The large lid creates easy access ensuring that retrieval of stock is quick.
An efficient internal light effectively illuminates contents and the handle is fitted with a secure lock offering peace of mind that stock is safe whilst unattended. The freezer features a defrost drain which is fitted as standard to ensure that cleaning operations are as clean as possible.
The Elcold EL45 Chest Freezer comes with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty tailored into the purchase price and the option of upgrading the cover received to include an extra 12 months labour for a nominal cost. The user is, therefore, assured that should any issues arise the full support of the brand is on hand.
Key Features of the Elcold EL45 Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Fitted with lock
- Adjustable feet
- Interior light
- Mains indicator & low temperature light
- Adjustable temperature
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze switch
- Exterior white interior hammered aluminium
- Adjustable feet supplied
- 60mm insulation thickness
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H860 x W1300 x D730
- Internal dimensions (m) H715 x W1186 x D536
- Gross Internal Volume 447L / 15.8 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 2 basket capacity 3
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R600a, refrigerant charge 80
- Electric kWh 1.05W per 24 hours
- Electric 1.03A, 230V, 146W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Weight 64kg, packed 68kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included