Why Buy the Elcold EL21LT Chest Freezer?
Sometimes standard commercial refrigeration just won’t do and in these specialist situations Elcold can provide the perfect solution. Able to generate exceptionally low temperatures the EL21LT chest freezer is ideal for medical storage or freezing cooling bags ready to pack around frozen foods for transportation.
It provides super low temperature ranges from -10˚C to -45˚C generate ideal conditions for specialist storage. With 100mm insulation thickness the environment is even, consistent and reliable. The freezer also has dimensions of W1055mm x D730mm which generate a useful 226L capacity/8 cubic foot.
Fitted with adjustable feet the total height of the freezer can be altered to accommodate uneven floors or to create a uniform surface area with surrounding equipment. It uses a classic static cooling system that naturally supplies super chilled air around the inner freezer cavity.
The freezer comes with a digital controller and temperature display. The conditions inside the freezer can thus be programmed to individual requirements and monitoring of internal environment is made simple. A visual temperature alarm notifies users when set storage conditions alter.
This chest freezer is able to perform with maximum effect in ambient temperatures up to 30˚C and 55%RH. It has 1 basket supplied with each purchase to optimise organisation and storage. The unit is designed to hold a maximum of 2 baskets.
The Elcold EL21LT Chest Freezer comes with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty issued as standard and a 12 month labour cover available at an additional cost, your business will receive full support and service in any eventuality.
Key Features of the Elcold EL21LT Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Lock, adjustable feet &100mm insulation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -10°C to -45°C
- Mains indicator & fast freeze switch
- Visual temperature alarm & low temperature light
- Exterior white & interior hammered aluminium
- Built on castors for easy movement
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H865 x W1055 x D730
- Internal dimensions (mm) H660 x W850 x D450
- Gross Internal Volume 226L / 8.0 cubic foot
- Basket capacity 2, not supplied
- Baskets available from accessories below
- Climate Class 4
- Electric 4.60 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 1.38A, 230V, 281W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Refrigerant R404a, refrigerant charge 180
- Weight 58kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included