Why Buy the Blizzard BAR3SL Triple Sliding Door Bottle Cooler?
The perfect solution for large bars and pubs, the Blizzard BAR3SL Bottle Cooler combines an impressive capacity, precision temperatures and aesthetic impact for all-round satisfaction. Designed for undercounter positioning, all available bar space can be utilised with maximum effect. Triple sliding doors mean that access to contents is quick and easy, especially useful during busy periods. The 310 litre capacity allows businesses to extend their product range and guarantee that high quantities of best-selling drinks are expertly chilled, attractively displayed and ready for service.
Boasting standard features such as double glazed door panels, self closing doors with lock and internal LED illumination, the BAR3-SL delivers increased efficiency, added security and enhanced display. Supplied with 6 heavy duty adjustable shelves, the interior layout can be personalised and tailored to reflect the characteristics of the contents, ensuring that capacity and appeal can be maximised.
Key Features of the Blizzard Back Bar Cooler
- Triple sliding doors give clear access to contents
- Undercounter design utilises all available space
- Suitable for bottled drinks with a temperature range of 4°C to 12°C
- Digital temperature control with digital display
- Internal LED lighting presents stock
- Double glazed glass doors
- Doors have self closing feature to prevent doors from being left open and cold air escaping
- Lockable doors give added security for stock
- 6 heavy duty adjustable shelves are included
- Fan assisted cooling evenly circulates air
- Automatic defrost for convenience
- Black laminate exterior offers a professional finish
- Aluminium stippled interior
Specifications of the BAR3SL Commercial Bottle Fridge
- 310 litre capacity / 10.95 cubic foot
- Holds approximately 293 bottles based on 275ml size
- 320W, 13A
- Dimensions: 900 x 1353 x 511 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended positioning in 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise level: 59dB
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Weight: 91kg
Blizzard Standard Warranty
A full 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included as standard.