Infrico EFP1500SS Chest Cooler
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico EFP1500SS Chest Cooler?
The Infrico EFP1500SS Chest Cooler is your go-to equipment for high volume refrigeration of bottled drinks in your entertainment setting.
When demand is high, you’ll need a competent storage solution. The EFP1500SS Chest Cooler is excellent for that demand as it offers adequate capacity to comfortably accommodate 270 (200ml) bottles within its 305 litre interior.
The cooler has 3 entryways that effortlessly slide to reveal your cabinet’s vast interior. Featuring an elevated interior, you’re able to monitor your inventory with ease and when combined with the clear, access allows for quick restocking and retrieval of stock during service.
The EFP1500SS guarantees eco-friendly operations as it utilises R290 refrigerant gases which replace outdated CFC pollutants. Using static cooling, temperatures within the range of 3℃ to 6℃ are naturally circulated around the cabinet to create optimum storage conditions for your full range of beverages.
With a stainless steel interior and exterior, professional aesthetics are guaranteed, along with durability and easy cleaning.
Features of the EFP1500SS Beer Dump
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Adjustable thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Polyurethane injected sliding doors with integrated handle
- Static coil evaporator to enhance efficient temperatures
- 3 lids
Running requirements and specifications
- Exterior dimensions; 880 x 1479 x 550 mm (HxWxD)
- 270 x 200ml bottle capacity
- 305 L / 10.7 cubic foot gross capacity
- Manual defrosting
- 3℃ to 6℃ temperature range
- Climate class 4
- 180W, 230V, 13A power connection
- R290 refrigerant gases
- Weight 91kg
- 24 months’ parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||471|
|Internal Depth (mm)||463|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||305|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||0.18|
|Temperature Range||3C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.